View Single Post
Chris22

Member Since Oct 2015
15 hugs
given
Default Nov 22, 2015 at 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by with or without you View Post
When did you make your last increase? I give everything a chance for 2 months. I agree - it's better to bite the bullet and deal with the withdrawal if it's not working for you. btw - my withdrawal symptoms were mostly brain zaps and suddenly feeling like my blood sugar had dropped. These "episodes" continued for months after I had stopped taking it completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, it was at least 3 months ago. The shrink suggested we continue with it... Those were my withdrawal symptoms too on citalopram about 15 years ago, but I was on a low dosage and they stopped in a month or so. Sorry to hear they continued for months after you 'd stopped Effexor, it's expected though isn't it? It's stronger than citalopram and a higher dosage. I am so effing tired with all this rubbish, my days seem like one constant repeating day, I 've no clue how I manage to get along... my shrink on the other hand is very optimistic and positive of a full recovery with no undesired remnants, I on the other hand :roll eyes: and and occasionally though I am too worn down to get mad at anyone anymore, even the people who caused this to me.

Do you think I should push on about a change in meds? Thanks for the concern btw.
Chris22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
with or without you