View Single Post

Default Aug 12, 2007 at 02:47 PM

<font color="#000088">It's possible. I remember once when I was little, I was riding my bike, and hit a pothole in the road, and my bike must have flipped over. All I remember is waking up on the road, and my head was cracked open, a neighbor had seen it and ran down to help me get home. She walked me home, which was only a few more houses down. And she said I had been on the road for a few minutes, out cold! She told my Mom, and my Mom actually got mad at me because she had a Church meeting to get to. So she just wrapped a towel around my head, and sat me on a chair, and told me to stay there until she got back from her meeting. Ofcourse I didn't, I called my friend down the street that was a Paramedic to come help me, and she came and saw my head and took me straight to the ER! I ended up with 5-6 stitches, and I had a pretty bad concussion. They called my Dad at work for consent to treat me,since I was a minor.
But later on, when I got older I started having weird dreams to, where it felt like something was trying to pull me off the end of my bed by my ankles, and I was actually frozen in fear to where I couldn't move. Then I would finally scream NO really loud, and I would wake up! But the weird part was that when I woke up, my legs were dangling off the bottom of the bed!
But,there WERE bruises on my ankles from where I had been grabbed in my dream!Pretty weird huh?
It scared the hell out of me!</font>
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote