View Single Post
Nimitri

Member Since Sep 2015
217 hugs
given
Default Dec 04, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Well, good week everybody. I came back. This month has been nice. I no longer have anxiety attacks or night terrors or palpitations, but my problem is that I had returned to my bad habits again, postergating things, bad diet (I swear that the fear of diabetes will make me change, but two weeks later I'm back to the sweets and since my mother go out of vacation, I had drunk nearly a litter of coke and empanadas in the morning).

I don't have terrors, I don't cry or crawl and even when my school failed me and couldn't get my aplication for the master degree, I only went down slowly a couple of days and returned back, but why I become this internet obsessed, lazy man? Why I do nothing or do things to seem to get another panic attack?

I will change, I hope can change even little by little from tomorrow onward. While writing this I'm not trembling, not crying, my stomach and mind feel fine, but I can feel this small tentacles of crawling through my arms and I wonder if I need this stress to function and I hope it is not.

See ya. Bless you.

Hugs from:
PandorasAquarium