View Single Post
Raynaadi
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 15, 2007 at 12:14 PM

I was a virgin until I was 21. It just worked out that way. Maybe the anxiety will lessen when you find a girl you can be honest with and tell her you haven't done these things. If she's understanding and willing to be a teacher of sorts (which might actually excite her haha) then maybe you won't be so self conscious.

I would just be honest. The guy I lost my virginity to knew I was a virgin, and so was he. So there wasn't any of that "Oh man I don't know enough" stuff.

I think we blow things up in our minds to be worse than they are. I know whenever I was someone not experienced, it didn't bother me....because I got to show them what I like.

And btw, you're not OLD haha. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not having sex at 21.

I do hope you find someone soon. This might sound silly, but I was getting so sick of being single. I talked to a friend and she said to make an ideals list. Write down what I wanted in a partner for dating and another list for serious relationships. After I wrote all that out, I knew what I wanted. And a few months later, I started dating my bf. So maybe writing an ideals list worked, maybe it was just coincidence.

Anyway, I wish you luck finding someone. Keep us posted.