View Single Post
cureav

Member Since Mar 2013
7 hugs
given
Default Dec 17, 2015 at 12:22 PM

Many things here remembered me to times when I was seduced by female curves, hair, and all that was so hot, great feelings But lately I stopped seeing that cause the character issues are the most lasting and influential to me. Here is what caught my eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webgoji View Post
Let's see, regarding Mrs. Webgoji
1. Her independence. She can do anything she needs so she doesn't need me around. Instead she wants me around which is a big difference.
Lately I quickly discard females without principles, the one who are afraid to be direct with sexuality cause in my country they always want something to get through sexuality. My ex gf wanted to get pregnant with me without even talking about that first. When I confronted her and was open about pregnancy, it was obvious that she is losing her game, the game her divorced mother taught her.
Its complicated. For a long time I was attracted to tricky females, but now, the ones that once were boring to me, have a lot more value than the tricky/hot/complicated ones.
Maybe I got enough of game playing and would like to find simple and same open-goal female.
At the end, all we search, just like females, is emotional safety.
cureav is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote