Thread: Detransitioning
View Single Post
Anonymous37780

Default Dec 19, 2015 at 08:42 PM

Always changing, people who have transgendered have successfully gone back to their original birth gender. Myself i was born both sexes. My mother decided she wanted a girl. My Dad treated me like a son, my mother like a girl. I never cared for dating men or being with them sexually. It does nothing for me. I guess because of this i have learned even though my mom made me a woman i have learned this is who i am even though i have no desire what so ever to be with men. Mentally i am a man. So i have learned to be asexual a person who is happy just being themselves. I don't want to be with anybody. I am going through a divorce, the pain is horrible. Yet i learned i don't care anymore. I like my own company and i am tired of explaining myself to a judging world. I am happy being single and the way i am. This is the mentality people come to. And it is a world most cannot understand. So you must be happy for those making the change back and be happy for them. They have suffered enough. Blessings
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Bill3