View Single Post
jules77

Member Since Dec 2014
73 hugs
given
Default Dec 21, 2015 at 02:07 PM

TOTALLY relate to this. I'm diagnosed BP as well as BPD (by some docs), but even before BPD turned from just traits into a real diagnosis, I was sensitive to rejection. Friendswood cancel on me or change our plans in a way that seemed malicious, I would get very upset. This was me just being irrational because I know that they did not mean any harm but in my head I was able to twist the facts so it seemed like I was a victim.
I as well can have a hard time with criticism, even if it's just constructive and as well not malicious at all. My emotions seem to just be intense, therefore I react intensely. Though some doctors think that I have BPD and have diagnosed me with it, I don't really think that I completely fit it because I'm not an impulsive person and therefore I don't get criticized very much. That's why I think I'm so sensitive to it as I'm not used to actually being criticized.
I hope I was able to help at least a little bit! You don't have to be BPD to have intense emotions - bipolar can too.

Rx: Lithium 900mg, Lamictal 400mg, Wellbutrin XR 300mg, hydrochlorothiazide 50mg (for lithium side effects), PRN Xanax .5mg, PRN propranolol (for tremors) 20mg
Familiar with OCD tendencies
jules77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote