View Single Post
Rand.

Member Since Feb 2013
92 hugs
given
Default Dec 21, 2015 at 03:03 PM

Now, I can't tell you what you are or are not. Having a fairly deep concern about how others perceive you is not typical for someone with SPD. The reason Schizoids are loners isn't usually anxiety driven (concerned others think they are weird is an anxiety) but because it's so points for them. There's no pleasure or even desire for other people. There may be occasionally one person they may have a sort of fondness for as a SO, or maybe a family member. But for the most part, they just plain and simple don't want or see the point of being social. The point is, the desire for social interactions is not there or is very limited and is not due to anxiety, low self esteem, depression, etc. They like being alone.

The other symptoms are things like anhedonia or a loss of pleasure, avolition or a loss of motivation, flat affect or little if any facial expressiveness. Praise or criticism is responded to with indifference as well.

These are all things that would be present most of the time to a notable degree.

Would any of these be relateable to you?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

"The days were dark
And the nights were bright
I would never trade tomorrow for today" -Rush

Rand. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote