View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2016 at 03:26 PM

I was throwing him out of the house this morning. He didn't go. Just ignored me. I'm a joke.

We just came back from a party where I had a couple shots of whiskey. I'm horny. Not necessarilary for him, but he is the partner I am forced to have sex with or I can be alone. But the kids are in the house and it's probably pretty obvious if the bedroom door locks and I wonder if they can hear buzzing... Lol.

If I ask him into the bedroom and initiate sex with him, I feel like that is so humiliating and I am so angry at him that I really want to physically hurt him. He does not know how to act like I feel a man is supposed to act. He is so submissive! He does not have interest in me. He does not initiate. If I initiate, he will comply, making me feel like he is doing me a favor and that makes me feel humiliated!

So, should I be the dominatrix and smack him around? Should I try to have some fun with that? Is that was he really wants me to do? Should I give him an ***** kicking he won't forget and tell him to next time be the man? Should I start to learn and enjoy being the forced dominatrix?

I hope this doesn't get me kicked off this site, lol.

Gonna get a whip!