View Single Post
LostInTheEcho

Member Since Jan 2016
2 hugs
given
Default Jan 06, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainbard View Post
Welcome to the Psych Central community! I'm sorry you're dealing with this. You said she backed away after you told her you loved her. You gave her space but she sent (sends?) you random texts when she wants attention... and this after she avoided you. It takes time to get over someone. If you're dating other people don't compare. Go where you please. If you encounter her just be polite... you don't have to have a big conversation or confrontation. At the same time you have to decide whether you still love this girl or not. When you do you'll know whether to move on or try to reconcile with her. But don't take anything for granted.
I think reconcilation is out of the question. Her behavior is abhorrent. I think that the solution for me is a simple one. I'm going to call or text her and explain that there aren't revolving doors in my life and I'm not something she can pick up when her insecurities are at play.

I don't want a relationship anymore, but I was hoping that our friendship might survive.
LostInTheEcho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote