spring2014
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2014
685 hugs
given
Default Jan 16, 2016 at 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersage View Post
I am tired of having to pretend that life's a frickin bowl of cherries because YOU (my family) are too "uncomfortable" with mental illness to even try to relate to what I'm going through.

I am tired of having to act like the things that you (family) say, right in front of me, don't cut me like knives, don't terrorize and stress me out to almost the breaking point.

I am tired of being on the receiving end of so much mean-ness. I would NEVER treat another human being the way that you (family) OFTEN do me. Especially family!!! I'm simply not built that way.

I am tired of hanging on to the perception that we (family) is a happy, unified, unit. I've let that one go. THUD. That's dropped, dead, to the ground.

I am so TIRED of all this CRAP. I didn't do anything to deserve your (family) treatment of me in this way. I try to help, not to impose. My very existence has always seemed to be some sort of inconvenience to you. For Gods' sakes: I did not ASK to be born! And, in terms of my mental health issues - hey! guess what? - I hate it, too!

I just am so done with all this crap. I wish we could curse on here. This post would have a blue haze over it I am......primal.....in my emotional pain and utter frustration of this screwed-up, life-long situation.
hi lavendersage ,
I hear you !!!!! im tired of my *****y and a **** of a sister holding up my money cuz she wants to know what my therapist and my psychiatrist are talking about in my sessions with them . it is none of her stinking business . so that she can declare me mentally incompetent of my money. ********!!!!!!

Diagnosis: Anxiety and depression
meds: Cymbalta 60 mgs at night
Vistrail 2 25 mgs daily for anxiety prn
50 mgs at night for insomnia with an additional 25 mgs=75 mgs when up past 1:00 in the morning

Hugs from:
DepressedMGEM

Thanks for this!
lavendersage