View Single Post
Aviza
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2013
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 08, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Basically as I see it based on your current state. Your main goal should be healing. Focus your energy on getting stable, emotionally, mentally, etc. You are worrying too much about getting somewhere you're not ready to be yet.

You can't put the cart before the horse. Take some deep breathes, relax, recover, get well. Than you can create a plan. As for a relationship, you don't have to be perfect to be in one, heck no one is. But reading books on building a healthy relationship, marriage, etc. May be helpful to you.

How much do you really want an advanced degree? Why do you want an advanced degree? Determine if it's really necessary to becoming who want to be in life. If so, than figure out what you want to study, where you want to go, speak to the school advisors, research the field, job prospects, etc. Than take the required exams, classes, apply for financial aid, grants, scholarships (the financial aid office can help with that).

If DBT is what you think will really work for you. Call insurance, see if they have a provider in your network who does this. See if you need a referral. But I would start with insurance.

Aviza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote