Thread: Roll Call 73
View Single Post
Anonymous37841

Default Feb 16, 2016 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materly View Post
Ok I saw your latest response , so your under supervision by the one doc for all your meds.

The prosecution rests motion for judgement of aquittal...

Right , your diagnostic history is a bit all over the place , with multiple docs , etc , it seems that the adhd diagnosis sounds a bit iffy aswell. Not saying you don't have adhd symptoms, its just when psychosis is involved certain diagnosis will take precedence , if only for the consistency or suitability of the pharmacological treatment. If your not getting better dont you think its best to streamline all these multiple points of contact you have with mental health services.

Is the pdoc that your under supervision for your depot, aware of the adhd meds? Or do you go to one doc for one set of meds and another doc for another set of meds.
I only have one psychiatrist. He knows everything and I mean everything. I'm very honest with him.

I'm not apart of some multiple doctor Concerta drug ring lol. My psychiatrist knows what is best for me.

I never said that I'm not getting better either. I'm very compatible with methylphenidate it's not like I'm sniffing bath salts although if I didn't have Concerta, I'd just easily get some cocaine and go downhill and not care (Which took away my paranoia and calmed me down btw just a bit hyperfocused). If I didn't need it, I would stop it just like when I told my psychiatrist to completely stop the multiple benzos within a few days.

My psychiatrist hated me to be on amphetamine so he took me off of it because THAT is what causes psychosis according to him. He hates amphetamine. He's up to date with new research and stuff. People have been on methylphenidate for over 40 years without any problems.