View Single Post
bathroomscrubber

Member Since Feb 2016
54 hugs
given
Default Feb 18, 2016 at 08:39 PM

I asked the pdoc while I was in the hospital to please not just diagnose me due to prior diagnoses because I do not think they are accurate. But as always they did. There are other notes that I saw posted and researched wish sound more accurate, and they didn't actually tell me what I was diagnosed with this time, but I saw this info when the discharge nurse was going over my paperwork. I'm thinking they kept me so long because they didn't actually come up with a set diagnosis, however I'm being treated for the same things I was in the past which were ineffective. I'm actually changing moods and behaviors daily now with the new meds I'm taking. I guess what my question is, is that this is normal behavior when taking neurontin (new) Effexor (new) vistaril (new) and trazadone (taken before) I get different mood swings daily, but there is a main one for the most part everyday, but different everyday. Does that even make sense?

Hugs from:
avlady, bipolar angel, Takeshi