View Single Post
bathroomscrubber

Member Since Feb 2016
54 hugs
given
Default Feb 19, 2016 at 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Diamond View Post
I neither know the diagnosis or the medications is normal for you. I do know that most medications have side-effects and if the mood was getting worse than the dosage may need to be decreased (or sometimes increased). If you mood is getting worse it is good to let your doctor know about it so he/she can alter that problem, it is also great to let him/her know if you are feeling better.
Is Pdoctor a paediatrician doctor?, depending on your age and health they may not disclose you with all the information, I assume they notified your parent/s?. I assume you will see the doctor for a check-up appointment, so in the meantime just try to take it easy on yourself and be mindful about your behaviour correlating with the medication, maybe keep a diary.
I'm 40 years old. I'm having trouble finding a pdoc. Or regular doc for that matter. Apparently no one is taking new patients with medicaid. I was released from the psych hospital almost a month ago. I have only been living in Co since the end of Sept. I had a lot of things happen in a very short time and kinda had a meltdown. I have no family or friends out here so I'm having trouble figuring things out. Ok I sort of have 1 friend but he's my ex and acts like I don't exist most the time. I seriously feel better than I have since I was a kid, it's just the mood swings are driving me crazy. I was wondering if anyone has had similar reactions

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
avlady, bipolar angel, Takeshi