View Single Post
Anonymous37893

Default Feb 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttohavehope View Post
Less than $2 plate of fries. Probably 20 minutes to get a hold of this catch of a man. Luckily the manager was forgiving about going over on lunch. She soon got into one of the cubicle cliques that happen. Then after I left she got fired for being messy in her work. Karma delayed.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
----------------------------------------------------------------------
How sad! Ugh! Yeah, what a catch, lol! Talk about a real cheapskate control freak! I would've never talked to her again after that. Maybe she was hoping that you'd pitch in for the fries, which you did in a way. Damn, some people have no shame!

Yeah, karma did get her lazy butt in the end! People like that suck! I'll never ever get why so many women will always put a guy before their most loyal female friends. It'll never make sense to me to how even a flaky loser who's clearly only using them for sex or something else like a green card will always be their main priority in life. It's one of the reasons why I can't get along with some women.

They're beyond pathetic. And some of them claimed to hate other women claiming that they're *****y and what not, but then they bring that upon themselves by acting cold and by not even trying to put much effort into giving other women a chance at friendship after being burned a few times. It happens. Not to mention trying to be competitive and acting jealous doesn't help matters any! That doesn't mean that all women are mean, two faced, or whatever.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote