notthisagain

Member Since Apr 2014
80 hugs
given
Default Feb 20, 2016 at 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Introvert View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------
How sad! Ugh! Yeah, what a catch, lol! Talk about a real cheapskate control freak! I would've never talked to her again after that. Maybe she was hoping that you'd pitch in for the fries, which you did in a way. Damn, some people have no shame!

Yeah, karma did get her lazy butt in the end! People like that suck! I'll never ever get why so many women will always put a guy before their most loyal female friends. It'll never make sense to me to how even a flaky loser who's clearly only using them for sex or something else like a green card will always be their main priority in life. It's one of the reasons why I can't get along with some women.

They're beyond pathetic. And some of them claimed to hate other women claiming that they're *****y and what not, but then they bring that upon themselves by acting cold and by not even trying to put much effort into giving other women a chance at friendship after being burned a few times. It happens. Not to mention trying to be competitive and acting jealous doesn't help matters any! That doesn't mean that all women are mean, two faced, or whatever.
I don't get it either. It's disheartening to see in this day and age that some women still think that they are nothing without a man. I have a friend that I downgraded to acquaintance because she kept flaking on our plans (wouldn't call or text to cancel, just wouldn't show up). It was always something to do with her husband. Another onewas obsessed with getting married, nagged the crap out of her boyfriend until he proposed, and wouldn't shut up about it. I like guys too, but they aren't the be all and end all.
notthisagain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote