View Single Post
bathroomscrubber

Member Since Feb 2016
54 hugs
given
Default Feb 20, 2016 at 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Diamond View Post
From what I've read it may be wise to spend less time with the ex. How about church, gym or a social group?. You could even take a few classes to keep yourself busy. Its good that there are some progress, it might be good to see a GP that can be you're regular doctor if the mood swings are dangerous to you or to others, its also for the benefit of getting prescriptions and the doctor can evaluate of the medication dosage.
I spend as little time with the ex as possible, however I'm living in his home. That is a whole other post in and of itself! I know the situation is unhealthy and adding to my problems. I'm unable to go to church because it is a trigger for me. I cannot do the gym due to my anxiety disorders, and I'm having trouble finding a social group outside the Internet, because I don't know where anything is out here (have to rely on ex for that) and my social anxiety disorder is terrible. I would love to take some classes to keep me and my mind busy but I currently have no income. I have been searching things up online however. I'm trying. And as for the doctors, I think life is trying to mess with me big time! I have a therapist that schedules me in when he can instead of pre booking into the future, so I get to go 3 weeks before I see him again. And I cannot find a psychiatrist or a gp,md any kind of regular doctor that is taking new patients with medicaid. I'm a bundle of grrrrrr. My anxiety disorders prevent me from doing a lot of things, and honestly making phone calls gets harder and harder the more times you are told no. So after a bunch of times I quit and it gets harder to try the next time but I do. .

I honestly wouldn't have posted this question, if I could get in to see someone. Because this is new for me it was kinda freaking me out

Hugs from:
bipolar angel, DisfunctionJunction

Thanks for this!
bipolar angel, DisfunctionJunction