El Psy Congroo

Member Since Aug 2014
4,690 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 26, 2016 at 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12PM View Post
Thanks Buttercup, but you closed the old thread soooo fast, I havent got the time to copy/quote/reply what Loial was saying to me

So yeah, Loial. I've watched Kaguya too, it was good, I cried when watching it. But I cried when I was watching Frozen too lol, so don't rely on me about crying (sentimental) things I suggest you to watch Princess Mononoke if you haven't. But get your mood and poopcorn and coffee ready before you watch it since it's a veeeryy long movie.
Oh I've seen Princess Mononoke, although it may be about time to watch it again!

I used to find myself in a Studio Ghibli mood more often but not as often these days. Sad times. (I kind of think it's an in general thing, I don't have the concentration for movies a lot of the time)

They have a "kids showing" of My Neighbour Totoro at a cinema here tomorrow. I'm debating whether or not I can afford to go... I'd love to see it at the cinema. Of course, I do wonder if I might be out of place but it doesn't say you have to have kids with you to go... (mind you, maybe I'm just a big kid)

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive." Robert Louis Stevenson

Thanks for this!
12AM, Door2015