View Single Post
confused4ever

Member Since Aug 2007
Default Sep 01, 2007 at 10:18 PM

I had my session on Friday with my T, it was so disconnected, I have never seen him like that. The first 30 minutes he kept asking me over and over again what I was feeling, why I was feeling this way, how do I stop feeling this way! When I feel this way is it better to self medicate?? Then asked if I would of been better off never disclosing?? Would it of been better if I just had shock therapy to forget??? At this point I felt like I was being interrogated, and told him he was being sarcastic!!!! He said he wasn't trying to be, well I felt like the abuser!! Then he went into hypnosis to connect with the inner child, but it was rushed....he didn't do the relaxation before, didn't bring me around after.........I cried during hypnosis, and when it was over, he talked about things, and then the session was done!!!
I left feeling worse then when I went in!!! After calming down, I emailed him and told him that I felt incredible sadness after that session, from the hypnosis, he rushed me through trying to get me to talk and hold the scared little girl, who wants nothing to do with me right now!!! Then I asked him what was up with the million questions on my feelings, and if he didn't believe me about the abuse anymore????????? I am so confused....hurt.........feeling like our trust was broken!!

He emailed me back tonight, apologizing for the session going so wrong, he does believe me, but right now he is feeling overworked, and may not respond to any emails or anything right away!! He is the one who wanted me to do the email, for communication!!!

I emailed him back, told him the hypnosis helped me see her more clearly, which it did, but she is angry and isn't going to talk to me. I told him I was sorry for him feeling over worked and to try and relax and get some rest. I also told him that maybe we should not have a session this week, that there was no connection at all this past session and maybe he needs a break from me for now!! Right now I don't want to go to Wednesday's session, and even if he emails back and says everything is fine, I am going to cancel!!!! I really feel like I am the bad guy in all this........
confused4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote