View Single Post
Xaldin

Member Since Aug 2015
Default Feb 29, 2016 at 04:49 PM

To be honest, I had a difficult time deciding which forum category this would go under. While my primary "affliction" would be ADD, what I'm feeling about my situation right now seems to fall under my long-term depression. Not surprising since ADD/Depression/Anxiety comorbidity is typically common.

I'm in a pretty tough spot right now, mainly at work. In terms of productivity, I have significantly dropped from my "prime" level. If I had to guess I'm probably outputting a 1/3 of what I used to. It's been like this for months now and the fact I haven't able to improve is frustrating. Even more so the amount of methods I've tried to improve myself has been exhausting. Ive literally cycled through Physical/Mental/Spiritual attempts and to no avail. Im rarely enjoying the things I used to anymore and because of that it's making the stress at work worse. It's rather weird to describe... I KNOW that I need to improve I just... can't. It's almost like my body refuses to.

I'm rather reluctant to swap medication or increase dosage. Mainly because I don't know for sure which one I should change. If any.

ADD/ADHD(Inattentive) - Adderall 30mg x2
General Anxiety Disorder - Sertraline 100mg
Long-Term Depression - Wellbutrin 150mg x2
Xaldin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fizzyo