Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
6,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 03, 2016 at 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
With my fragile Mental State and my multiple physical Disabilities and illnesses I have to have a life where I only interact with those who are patient and kind - as much as that is possible. I only really see family (there are stresses there) and Medical Staff now in the Real World. Even here, I have cut out those who were not kind - family and Psychologists who damaged me and made my life unbearable.

Online, I have recently had a situation which hurt me greatly on another Site. With the Position the instigator held, I felt the only way I could start to recover was to withdraw from that Site completely. I have lost a great deal in doing this, true friends and a support structure for some of my issues, but I cannot function in a toxic environment.

That doesn't mean I do not thoroughly enjoy debate and people holding widely differing views - your thought-provoking Threads, Turtle, are very entertaining.

Dave.
dave I am with you....I cant stand to be around mean people....I feel like I want to ??????them...I also have been hurt badly....I think we are good guys...and there are some very kind people on this site....I have noticed a couple of negative persons here....but we can deal with them...we can make this a good healthy environment...
little turtle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
EnglishDave, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
EnglishDave, Fuzzybear