View Single Post
bathroomscrubber

Member Since Feb 2016
54 hugs
given
Default Mar 08, 2016 at 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolar angel View Post
Glad to read you are feeling better. I agree with everyone's suggestions,mood journal was key for me-many yrs ago because they kept trying so many meds combos,and just kept telling me-it's med side effects,give it few weeks,you will adjust...that was bull s@$!. Finalky,side eccects so bad,went to ER-they were like yes,this is out of control,you are right/wrong meds for you!so I'm hoping you can find gp or pdoc who will listen about your meds/moods,etc! Def write it down,along with sleep/foods/activitiez/people-so you can see if was med or possible triggers...
I finally got a pcp. She is great. She is also pretty concerned about the mood swings. She gave me some pointers to discuss with the pdoc that I finally see today. She increased the Effexor for me as it was the only med she was willing to adjust on her own as well as had me stop taking the trazadone for bed due to having nightmares as well as waking up every couple hours. Now I just wake up every couple hours. I realize now, that the Effexor kinda makes me hypo manic, cause this happened back when I got the first increase. I'm not going to lie, I kinda like it because I get a lot done, but I'm also irritable and need to keep busy as to not say something that I will regret. But I know that will go away. I'm more impressed with the benefits of it than the negatives. My pcp does not think I should be taking visteril as needed for anxiety, not neurontin for mood. So I will discuss that with pdoc today. I will also take a screen shot of my mood tracker, as I've been forgetting to do my Journaling. So did your meds ever get straightened out, I mean is your cocktail correct now? Thank you for your advice.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
bipolar angel