View Single Post
elevatedsoul
Ascended

Member Since Nov 2013
1,852 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2016 at 04:55 PM

have you tried taking up a musical instrument...?

it helps me... i played the guitar for years but because of my avpd stuff i tend to do it alone... which is fine, its for me - ya know?
i started playing guitar when i was 4-5 years old.. i dont know many songs because my memory ... i keep forgetting them all.. but its really nice to be able to pick it up and play around with it if even just for a few minutes...

now days they have musical software for the computer so you dont even have to buy an instrument... can play around with musical sounds on the computer - thats what i have been doing mostly recently...

i read in previous post of yours that you said music makes you feel good...
so i was just wondering if maybe you would be interested in taking it up... your never too old to learn to play music - just for yourself - dont have to go on stage and impress the world or anything...

i use the software called Fruity Loops... its great... but there are more out there..
learning how to make it work can be challenging in the beginning so maybe there is a more simple software that you could get started with / just to play around with..

just wanted to say that - many hugs...

im no superstar myself and im not like the best musician in the world, but if you enjoy it then it doesnt matter how good you are..

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear