View Single Post
itsjustme111
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2004
Default Nov 02, 2004 at 04:58 PM

AAWWW ((((Lexicon)))) sorry to hear this. Are you okay today???
Please let us know how your feeling today. Sending you tons of hugs and love. (if thats okay).

((((Angela)))), awsome ideas. This I will definetly do. I will be talking to my t tomorrow. I am going to write this down and discuss it with her. Thanks very much, sounds like its something giving a try with. You are an intelligent lady, I see it everytime I read what you say. And I love this about you!

((((Kimberly)))) what wonderful words you have sent. I was drinking coffee while reading this; haha, I started to cry just as taking a sip, now I have coffee down my chin; lololol. too funny. Sometimes, or for the most part lately, the hope is so far away. But I don't think I have completely lost it or I would not be here.

I want you to know, I feel the same way. You've have grabbed a huge part of my heart. You are all so dear to me, I would be lost without you.

Thanks again. You are my true and dear friends, part of me, part of my family. And yes, my kids are the wonderful things so close to my life. They are so wonderul, just lovely souls. I love staring at them, makes me smile everytime. Its cute, our dog sleeps on the bed beside them every night. Its supposed to be my son's bed, but he sleeps with his sis. So puppy took over the bed; lolol. He just adores the kids. I feel like he is their protector. I don't worry having him here.

I send these wishes back to you. Your a kind hearted person.

Love coming your way,

Justy