View Single Post
InACorner
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Sep 07, 2007 at 02:52 AM

we had a sex ed class...but to be honest i dont remember what it was about...roflmao....i remember learning a boy doesnt look like a girl...lol...even though i already knew that...but thats really about it ...i had alot of immature class mates so saying the p*nis would make all the guys and girls laugh histerically..i couldnt find what was soo funny...but i do remember a guy teacher i had one time was talking about sex education and i remembered a moment where i walked in on my mom and dad and i turned bright red and the teacher commented thinking i was embarressed by the convo when in fact i was embarressed by the thought of walking in.....roflmao..and then every time after that he looked at me and said....brace yourself i might say something embarressing to you...which now that i think about it wasnt exactly funny since he didnt pick on anyone else about it ..but oh well..thats my whatever you call this post...