Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 28, 2016 at 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteraryLark View Post
I really do hope you continue to use PC during your social-media hiatus. I really appreciate your support and knowing that there are people out there in my same situation with the same goals.

Plus...PC is not social-media...it's a support group!
Thanks. You are sweet, LL. I am really trying a 90 day social media fast. I am worried that I have let go of most social contacts in real life. In my community it is really hard. One has to make a big effort to connect. I would rather stay on social media sites, but at the same time I need real life contacts to make more money, find a better place to live, friends to do things with on weekends. So I have to kind of force myself.

Good luck with the diet. I am really disgusted with where I am physically. I want to lose about 40 to 45 pounds in 90 days. That's a lot but do-able. But it means a lot of attention to exercise every single day. I am also meditating twice a day.

I hope you can reduce your drinking. When I am stressed out I think about drinking a lot but I am being really strong right now in not going that route.

Just remember you have to start rewarding yourself with things that are not substances. You are such a good writer I wonder if you journal. You have a lot of interests. Follow them. And go easy on yourself.

I really hope you check out LoseItLikeLauren on YouTube. It is something to do when you feel restless, or bored, and she is inspiring.

Love and best wishes. I will be back. Dechan

DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LiteraryLark