healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2016 at 04:29 AM

The teacher's performance review is based upon the performance of all the students?

My three are each different grade performers but they try. I have my honor roll student. My B student that can pull off honor roll and has. Then my C student that can raise a grade here and there.

There's these triplets in one of my kids class. D students! But that dad of there's is right in there all the time and they try. I'd say he's not doing anything wrong as compared to a mom struggling to understand how to get her son onto honor roll and her insecurity shows. Not that that's wrong either.

I just read an article about high school pitchers in baseball. They are peaking out of the sport. That applies because it's about way too much pressure.

Edit to Add: just thinking that one can tell a lot about a person/child when the ketchup begins to run low on the lunch line. Will they take only what they need and save for the next? Will they sneak in an undercut the one in front? Will they ask? Will they notice there's more in the basket around the corner?

That whole let's gang up and call another annoying hit home. My youngest can be off in dreamland sometimes. But socially ganging up is as unacceptable as a child that feeds off if it. It's a mixed bag.

Been noticing at work a child that's been bolting. My youngest used to in that district. Not anymore as in the new district he learned self sooth techniques and feels more comfortable speaking up for himself. Underneath he has older brothers and there's a level of inclusion with brother's older friends. He could just have a complex maturity or viewpoint.

I'm not into teachers pointing such things out to parents. I don't get such nonsense where my kids go to school anymore.

Last edited by healingme4me; Mar 29, 2016 at 05:15 AM..
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Smileonmyface, Trippin2.0