View Single Post
Moradon11

Member Since Mar 2016
Default Mar 29, 2016 at 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzenering View Post
I don't know what you mean by "a full dose". Maybe you should elaborate. Side effects from lithium seem to get worse the higher the dose you take. Some of us decide to accept the side effects since the medicine works so well for us. Let us know some more info on how much you are taking. Also, the side effects you are experiencing are pretty normal, they were for me at least. Whether or not they go away is different for everyone.
Hi I was taking 1500mg and that gave me around a blood level of .9 . The Brain fog was so bad that I called the pdoc and reduced it to 1200mg also week. I'm feeling a little better this week but the Brain fog (slow processing speed and poor memory. Very forgetful ) is still there, improved but still there. The pdoc wants me to get my blood li level done again this weekend to see where it's gone. He also says that the brain fog will go away as I'm just adapting and it could also be anxiety causing it. I really hop it goes away I'm struggling at work keeping up with everything and everyone. It's like my brain is in slow motion.
Moradon11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote