View Single Post
ruesia

Member Since Mar 2016
Default Apr 01, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Thanks for all the support! After discussing with my husband, we both sat down and I had my talk with her yesterday. I have mixed feelings. I explained how I have a lot of pressures in my life right now and its really just not a good time for extended visits or to have anyone live with us. Of course, she kind of put it back on me saying I need to manage my stress levels better, I need to get my life under control, and all she's trying to do is help us. And, then she stormed off. I haven't talked to her since but my husband is home with her and said she is now complaining that she doesn't want to abandon me in my time of need.

Its all very confusing. And coincidental that she has a sudden interest in my stress levels years after estrangement when she needs a place to live.

So, either this weekend will make things better or worse. But, we have an open house on Sunday and Saturday I have errands to run so hopefully I can keep busy and there won't be too much drama. I really do have too much else going on to let this negativity absorb my day.
ruesia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote