View Single Post
ruesia

Member Since Mar 2016
Default Apr 05, 2016 at 01:52 PM

Wow thank you everyone! I really appreciate the words of support!

In a fit after our talk, she ended up leaving on Friday to go visit another family member a few states away. It was a welcome sigh of relief. Of course, I know that tomorrow she will be back in town and I will be right back where I started.

My husband has been incredibly supportive and he told me if I want him to, he'll handle everything for me and kindly but forcefully tell her to leave. That was also a welcome relief.

I think I just need to take it a day at a time. I was so stressed out on Friday I accidentally took all my medications twice-- once at my prescribed time and then I was sure I forgot and took them all again. Talk about loopy!! I have never done that -- ever. Fortunately, the worst of it was a severe migraine for about 24 hours but I can't let myself get so frazzled I make these sorts of mistakes.

Part of me always feels obligated to "do unto others" and be the bigger person, but there comes a time when enough is enough! I really appreciate everyone's support. It has been very helpful. I often lack the strength to empower myself. This forum has helped me have that strength!
ruesia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3, divine1966, Trippin2.0