View Single Post
Lazarus16

Member Since Jan 2016
90 hugs
given
Default Apr 11, 2016 at 08:24 PM

Hi everyone! I just had 3 tooth extracted last friday and despite following all guidelines left by the students at the dentistry school I go, I contracted a nasty infection. I can handle the pain, am on painkillers (still feel A LOT of pain but I'm a warrior, this trial is a war and I will win in the end) and that's not what's troubling me. The pretty dentist students advises me not to do intense stuff for a while so my blood pressure doesn't disloge the blood clots in my mouth and I end up with dry sockets. 3 days in, I'm still fine! I'm in a lot of pain but went to the dentistry school this afternoon and was told about the infection so no dry socket. But what's troubling me is that I have desires, I have needs and I haven't masturbated in 4 days. I heard to wait a couple days but with the infection, it's gonna take a week longer so I was wondering : can I masturbate or it will threathen my blood clots? Because If I speak by experience, when I go over a week without masturbating, I become agitated, can't sleep and it wouldn't be ideal for my dental rehabilitation.

Thanks!
Lazarus16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Artchic528