TheEbonyEwe

Member Since Dec 2013
152 hugs
given
Default Apr 17, 2016 at 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieCat View Post
--------------

Pardon me but why would you wait until your anniversary for him to divorce you and sue you for half your pension? If you really believe that, why not get out of the marriage now, if it is so bad? Why wait?
Because there is a 50/50 chance that I could be wrong. I don't know how to tell which makes me paranoid. I can't tell the difference if someone is plotting on me or just having a bad day. I can ask them, but if they have a hidden agenda, they're just going to lie and I can't tell if they're lying.

Paranoia sucks. Most of my problems stem from it...and I developed it when I was told that I have Asperger's. I'm always the last to know about everything....last to figure it out because I don't pay attention to people's drama, body signals, emotions, etc. I don't get it.... Don't understand it and can't figure it out. Makes me very anxious...always wondering....if he's content or if he's plotting something. It's a horrible place to be.

I could leave and make a huge mess, but if I'm wrong...

I should have never gotten married. Holy crap, young people reading this...if you have been diagnosed early, be thankful so you know not to make a mess of your life!
TheEbonyEwe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, mama pajama