View Single Post
Artchic528
Supreme Artisan

Member Since Nov 2014
205 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2016 at 03:15 AM

Eskie, I'm not saying that rape and molestation victims don't have value, or a say, it's just that the victims of so much social injustice and bigotry are being denied the very simple and very basic right to use a public restroom they feel they should have access to. You're not a transgender individual, so you can't possibly understand the struggles they face just to have the same rights as the non transgendered. I mean, is it really asking too much to be able to pee without feeling awkward, out of place, and socially isolated?

You're essentially pitting rape/molestation victims against the transgendered community and quite frankly, that's not fair. So much more violence and hatred and suicide happens against the transgendered community than ever did happen to the rape/molestation victims.

And what do you mean, exactly by "REAL transgendered people"? I mean, how, and quite frankly WHY, would anyone fake the struggles and trials of being born in a body they don't feel is anatomically right?

MY BLOG IS NOW CONVENIENTLY LOCATED HERE!!
[UPDATED: 4/30/2017]

LIFE IS TOO SHORT, TOO VALUABLE AND TOO PRECIOUS A THING TO WASTE!!
Artchic528 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
OneInBillions, Pflaumenkeks, scorpiosis37