View Single Post
peejcrafter

Member Since Feb 2007
1 hugs
given
Lightbulb Apr 30, 2016 at 07:14 PM

I am a mom who, along with her children were victimized by their father by systematically brainwashing (and other techniques) the children from a young age. There are resources for men if it is the woman doing the alienating. I need support and I'm wondering if there are others like me who also need support, education and help from others in coping with this tragic loss. Sometimes, the syndrome can be reversed if it is dealt with early on. There are many resources I can share with men and women like myself. It is a very isolating and demeaning experience. Many parents who are, along with their children, victimized, tend to remain silence about what has or is being done to them. I would like help to make this a separate topic heading, since it is so prevalent. Many people say they've never heard of this, and they are being honest. Silence is devastating lives. I will provide references and resources, including information given to me by a leading psychologist in Texas, USA if there is interest. I hope I'm not the only one breaking the silence on this terrible, potentially life destroying experience.

Hugs from:
Anonymous37904, Anonymous59898, Cdogger76, JackieBlue, Mike_J, MsLady, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Cdogger76, Chimney, JackieBlue, Mike_J, Skeezyks