View Single Post
Inkie

Member Since Apr 2016
Trig May 02, 2016 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersage View Post
(and this is NOT a SUI post).

What do you do if you wish you were dead (but aren't planning on making that happen)? But you wish (with every fibre of your being) that you were, ya know.....not here. Gone.

You have a job, bills to pay, one friend you can see on a semi-consistent basis, couple of other friends you hardly ever see for various reasons (geography, their life situations, etc.) no life partner and you feel like shyte about yourself so no interest in trying to find one, and you really, really, REALLY see absolutely no point in your existence and want an END to the struggle, strife and pain in your life. And meds don't do diddly. And you're not getting any younger.

What do you do? - And I'm asking this in all seriousness. Thanks.
I feel your pain....I think about it every day of my life. I am a 64 year old woman who has suffered about 54 years of my life. I have to say I have a complete plan on doing it....but really do not want to. Have taken most of the medications, been in therapy..nothing takes the pain away. I have 2 cats (no friends or family) .I do not want to leave them....that is saving me for now. I have had a miserable life and death can only bring me peace. Came here..hoping that I can share and listen to people...which I can not do in my life You are not alone...always remember that...remember the people in your life....and feel lucky to have them and talk to them....talk to them...

Last edited by bluekoi; May 02, 2016 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
Inkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48850, Fizzyo, Fuzzybear, Yours_Truly

Thanks for this!
lavendersage