View Single Post
Thinkingloud

Member Since May 2016
Default May 05, 2016 at 01:37 AM

Hi
My sister who is my twin is needy and needs constant help with something. She has always depended on me for answers when it came to stuff like learning new things. She was always too lazy to learn anything and her answer when mum asked for example what colour is whatever she answered "my name" knows.
For the last few years she is constantly asking me to do things for her. Like fill in forms, write letters, tell her what her wage should be, explain why she is getting only this amount of benefit, just basically anything she is too lazy to do herself or she is not sure if she can do it right. It is now really starting to bother me. Everytime i say i wont help her she starts with a blame game: "but you would do it for anyone else, you are such a selfish b..ch, dont ever ask me to borrow money, wow you are so horrible, why are you so mean, dont bother talking to me anymore, dont be texting me abuse.... and this happens every time i say no to her. Even when i try to say it nicely she turns on me and gets nasty. I then feel bad and end up helping her obviously because i cant see her making mistakes and then blaming me.
Im not sure what to do about this but it is really bothering me and i want to be able to get out of this. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Thinkingloud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote