View Single Post
Anonymous37790

Default May 08, 2016 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkie View Post
I feel your pain....I think about it every day of my life. I am a 64 year old woman who has suffered about 54 years of my life. I have to say I have a complete plan on doing it....but really do not want to. Have taken most of the medications, been in therapy..nothing takes the pain away. I have 2 cats (no friends or family) .I do not want to leave them....that is saving me for now. I have had a miserable life and death can only bring me peace. Came here..hoping that I can share and listen to people...which I can not do in my life You are not alone...always remember that...remember the people in your life....and feel lucky to have them and talk to them....talk to them...
I hear you. I have a plan. All my papers are in order. A burial trust, living will, last will and testament. Sadly I had to leave instructions with remaining kin to destroy PC and lock box because I know she wants to get into them to pass judgment on me even in death. A lawyer has all my private passwords and account numbers that she can't see until I'm dead or incapacitated. The last time I was in a VA hospital all she could do was get angry about a cat I was caring for. She then proceeded to tell me what was wrong with me. So angry at what I say and do and how if effects HER and the family. They can say and do anything they want. So can the world. I'm the bad guy. I'm the evil one. I have a live in cat and a cat that adopted me that I allow to stay inside once in a while and I feed him. They're all I have. They have meaning. I keep something near my bed. It's the last option, the last.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fizzyo