View Single Post
Anonymous37919
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2014
46 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2016 at 06:42 AM

I get some of my benefits paid in tomorrow, so I better send off for a DBS certificate immediately, which is £25 in Britain. These are now mandatory for actors, regardless of whether somebody has convictions or not. I'm not sure how long one would take to arrive in the mail. I've probably left it a bit close.

Well anyway, I cannot depend on my 54 year old friend. When I talk about this issue to my advocacy worker, he says he's not my chauffeur. Well, okay. It's not like I meant it in that way. God.

Social services really are useless. I'm under court supervision until March next year, and the social worker I had will only give me *MALE* workers who work for peanuts and truth be told, many "caregivers" are indeed passionless.

This supervisor was only supposed to watch over me until October, but I breached the original court order last year not that long after they gave it to me. It's a CPO they have me on, so they ended up giving me 2 more of these to run concurrently. It's all crap, but the law always has to be nasty to "criminals" over minor things. Obviously, those women who supported me in the past and certain seniors from that firm painted a bad picture of me. It's truly pathetic. I'm like the nicest guy in person, who generally never bothers anyone. What they portrayed me to be is all lies and slander. These were people I trusted, too.

The court also took my sister's kids away, so obviously her mindset ain't on acting, which doesn't help me, but oh well.

Her eldest son stays with his paternal grandparents. The dad is a total fat loser. Her other kid very recently was adopted by carers. I'm not sure how long he'll be gone.

It's been stressful for all of my family. But I don't want to keep missing out on opportunities. And I certainly do need my own flat. The breathing space would help. My family's house is stuffy, cluttered, messy and kind of smelling a bit.
Anonymous37919 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote