View Single Post
Raynaadi
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
Default Sep 19, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Alex he sounds like a really wonderful man!!! He's probably simply respecting you.....a lot of men who are a bit older know what what a lot of us women have gone through with men in our younger days. At least thats been my experience. I always felt like I had to give more sexually then I wanted to, to please the man.

I'm with a guy who's 11 years older than me now and he doesn't need at all that stuff. I find that I want it more than him! I think you're right about the older guys. But when we're used to being more sexual and quicker, it send our self-esteem on a roller coaster ride.

It sounds like a wonderful new relationship and it sounds to me like he wants to make sure he does everything right with you. I don't think its you at all.....seriously he sounds like a wonderful man!!

I have yet to meet a woman who didn't go through all these self-esteem issues in a new relationship. I'm almost 6 mnths into mine, and I still feel it.

Take it a day at at a time, and keep an open and honest line of communication. Tell him your fears and he'll tell you his. You're in that wonderful emotional intimacy stage as you called it, and that doesn't happen with every relationship. Its a beautiful thing. I'm very happy for you Alex, this guy sounds like a dream!!!!!!!!