View Single Post
Anonymous37780

Default May 21, 2016 at 09:20 AM

Hi Emwell. I had similiar issues.. the therapists are billed separately from the pcp. One is not copay while after it seems so many visits you pay or copay for the visits. i think i was allowed so many free ones, then they changed the rules after so many visits. that is something you might want to check out. ask for a written statement of their billing practices concerning you and your medical needs. If you need the meds your pcp can keep you on them, go to a therapist perhaps every quarter rather than all the time. don't burn your bridges. you probably are like me you are a person of principles and you will stand by them even if you cut off your nose to spite your face. well get it in writing what you are to pay or not pay and bring it with you every time so they can make photocopies of it... i think someone somewhere put in a wrong billing code on you personally. check them out on your bill... you can google the code and that helps. I wish you the best my friend. You are responsible for your own bills. You have to decide what is more important, making payments to stay on your medicines or just go with what you have and have your pcp continue to update the scripts for them every three months without continuing therapy. (((hugs))) blessings
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
emwell