View Single Post
Nessa213
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2013
227 hugs
given
Default May 28, 2016 at 04:33 PM

A week ago a friend at work was fired. And I honestly don't know why it's still bothering me so much. A week earlier he has been in the psych ward for SI so needless to say I was INTENSELY worried for a few days following his firing knowing that he wasn't exactly in the best frame of mind. About three days after it happened I sent him an email and he did respond and honestly he sounded alright. So I know that he's fine.

We were pretty close friends and the thought of not being able to talk to him every day is honestly terrifying. I feel in a lot of ways he was my sanity at work. We commiserated about all the other terrible people we worked with. Lol I hope that we'll be able to keep in touch but the unknown scares me greatly.

I feel like it's a massive waiting game. And I can't just chill out and let the time pass. I want it to be like... 6 months from now and I want everything to be sorted out. I want to know what's going to happen. I NEED to know. I can't just enjoy life in the meantime. I just can't stop worrying about it. I feel like I'm living in a weird dream where nothing is real anymore.

Seroquel XR 100mg

Labetalol for high blood pressure
Nessa213 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
gina_re