Pandita-in-training

Member Since Sep 2006
550 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 23, 2007 at 12:34 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
pinksoil said:
I couldn't imagine "playing" with a woman T. Or bantering. Or being candid. For example, on Friday I told my T, "I wanted to call you and tell you what an %#@&#! you are, but I really couldn't find a reason for calling you an %#@&#! this week, so that's why I didn't call."

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

I think some of that is just good old fashioned "flirting" like we may have done with our fathers? :-) I remember after my mother died and I was 3-4 and my father got me all dressed up for a birthday party down the street only it was a week too soon and I knew it and kept "arguing" as he's dressing me but, who listens to a 3 year old? :-) So we get there and the %#@&#! stands at the curb and sends me up to the door! LOL and he and the kid's mother do the conversation over my head about how it's a week too early. . . But I can still feel the comfort/"sturdy"/supportive feeling of his putting the dress over my head and pulling one arm through one armhole then the other, all the while I'm protesting a mile-a-minute but leaning against him and letting him dress me anyway.

Then there's my stepmother. We're all newly married, I'm 5 and it's late at night and I'm pretending to be asleep in the backseat of the car so my father will carry me into the house and put me to bed like you would a younger child only my stepmother knows I'm faking it and insists he put me down and make me walk. . . The women know us because they were us. Much harder to "play" with, I agree, but not impossible. There are women's jokes that men can't get and the whole women's intuition thing that can be cozier with a woman so you don't feel so freaky/lonely.

Women are irrational, that's all there is to that!
There heads are full of cotton, hay, and rags!
They're nothing but exasperating, irritating, vacillating, calculating, agitating,
Maddening and infuriating hags!

Henry Higgins, "Hymn to Him", My Fair Lady