View Single Post
Lost_in_the_woods
Grand Poohbah
Community Liaison

Member Since Dec 2013
2,917 hugs
given
Default May 31, 2016 at 11:19 PM

I hear ya about when some of the Co-conscious co-present stuff gets all mixed up. It's like ya know it's supposed to be a good thing progress or whatever..close the thoughts get close towards integration but it's hard cuz ya still feel like u not part then there's a nother or many voices all up in ur thoughts.. gets confusing. Esp when trying to get something done or just f'n get a clear straight thought out n then ur suddenly sidetracked by other stuff and lose ur focus. ex: today walked into the phone store trying to help my SO with an issue with his phone... like a 1/2hr later relize I'm babbling to the clerk about some asinine crap but my phone..n I'm like what am I going on about?? It's not even something that I care about or is really bothering me at all!! Idk, who has this phone issue but I have found myself lf coming outta this same rant daze like 6 or 7 ×S in the past month. Apparently it's really annoying someone but can't really ever catch who! Co-conscious I can usually handle in fact I'm fairly Co-conscious with a,couple others presently we still fracture off when dealing with certain stuff...but co-presense is weird when ya don't know the other voice or can't really tell it a part but ya start feelin like a puppet or possessed with their agendas being nailed thru ur thoughts. I can get headachy like an ice pick to the brain. A lot of times I get real lightheaded after n just end up feeling foggy for a while.

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep"

Last edited by Lost_in_the_woods; May 31, 2016 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: dumdum autocorrect
Lost_in_the_woods is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote