View Single Post
Twistedfate22

Member Since May 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Jun 03, 2016 at 01:08 AM

I am confused about life and social internations. I don't know if something is wrong with me. I don't have friends I can talk to really openly about my life and thoughts and feelings. It's all very superficial. Even friends who know my health issues and understand and care I feel like it never gets really "deep". Is that normal? Is it just as you get older and have kids and spouses you don't have those deep meaningful conversations with friends anymore? Everyone is too busy with their own lives to get deep every once and a while?

I'm really confused about this. I'm not a complainer at all so I don't think I annoy people with my issues. I also don't want anything from anyone other than just to be heard every once and a while. I usually just listen and comment on other peoples stuff but I don't get that back much. Basically I say a few things about my life and they make a single comment and that's it. . .When I feel I'm obviously reaching out needing to speak for a bit. Is this common? Maybe there's something wrong with me that I don't have those friendships.
Twistedfate22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous59898, Marla500