Thread: I messed up...
View Single Post
losthawk

Member Since May 2016
7 hugs
given
Default Jun 11, 2016 at 05:53 PM

So, I screwed up today, In the fact I nearly reversed my car into someone else's. And I cant stop thinking about it or let it go eugh.

But I was leaving train station and there was a parade on so I already didnt know where to go because hey parade down the road hole high street blocked off (the only way i know how to get home from this train station as well was via that road) so i got to top of road and had a bit of a "what the hell do i do now?!" freak out.

In my amazing thinking I decided right lets reverse down this road again its only 10 or so metres so ill try another way out! And i nearly reversed into another guy behind my car in his own car... If he hadnt honked his horn i probaby would have hit him. (I checked the mirrors before and the 1 second of reversing and i didnt see a car there???) My sister was in the car with me and kept saying "you didnt hit him did you?! The car jolted i think you hit him" *i hit the breaks hard that was the jolt me slamming on my breaks* and so on which just got me even more nervous nad agitated cause now I was at the "i need to get out of this situation."

So I didnt see anyone on the road there was a big gap, and i pulled out, forgetting there was a parade, and I ended up in the middle of said parade!!!
I eventually found a road i could slip out onto after having to try find a way out with no diversion signs or signs at all for that matter and got back to the road i needed to be on in the first place.

TLDR: I cant drive, didnt see someone, nearly reversed into them got nervous no damage done drove off, ended up in middle of parade.

Today was one of those days....
losthawk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37954, fishin fool, guilloche, lizardlady, Marla500, Michelea, Smileonmyface, TiredPilgrim

Thanks for this!
IchbinkeinTeufel