View Single Post
kamikazebaby

Member Since Jan 2014
426 hugs
given
Default Jun 13, 2016 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotHere View Post
I have never fit in anywhere, I am not good at anything, I have no friends, every time I try to fit in anywhere I do not. I don't understand why I fit no where in this world. I feel like i do not belong here and that I have no place. Does anyone else feel this way?

I used to want to belong and to just be normal, now I just hate the world. I view the world as being filled with terrible people who I cannot understand and I do not understand why they do the things that they do or think the way they think. I don't understand or like to live in a world where child abuse happens, or people murder each other, it drives me crazy.

I feel like i have no place in this world or like I wasn't meant to be here. Can anyone relate to this?
Yes, I think and feel these things constantly. I very much feel as if I don't belong here. Wherever I go, people seem to dislike me and find me strange. The only time I can be tolerated is if I try very, very hard and don't act too much like myself. It feels like the world and other human beings (though I don't feel like one of them) are trying to force me out. It's agonizing, and even though things are breaking down and I'm separating from myself and everyone else, I still feel the pain and anxiety all too often. I hate it all.

Listening to: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...SBuNDsHkQN_HUW

kamikazebaby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Always Hurting, Aussie sheepdaze, cinnamonstick, tgwwtl3, Yours_Truly

Thanks for this!
Always Hurting, Aussie sheepdaze