Shadix
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2014
5 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2016 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
I've had this problem since I was a teen.....I'm 54 now. Sigh....

They were either never taught it's rude to stare or they don't care. I esp. have that problem with older men, who always try to talk to me after staring forever. Makes me want to poke their eyes out.

I've found the best thing is to ignore them. (I know this can be hard; it takes real effort on my part believe me!) A reaction or attention is what they really want, be it positive or negative. That's my opinion. Even giving them the evil eye implies they are worth even THAT effort, and they are not.

So many men out there are SO UNCOUTH. And older men are not necessarily better behaved---they can be worse than younger men.
Yet another post singling out "older men". I am really wondering why the guy's age should matter at all. Is the problem the staring or is it the fact that an older guy is attracted to you?

Also, you are 54. When you say "older men" are you talking about 70 year olds or are you just talking about men your own age as opposed to 20 year old boys? If they are your age, they are not "older men", they are men your age.