View Single Post
Vega Girl 1976

Member Since Jun 2016
Default Jun 20, 2016 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicrocks View Post
i totally know how you feel!
I read your post nt2132 and live in a fairly large city with very good health insurance. My primary care referred me to a psychologist and I was treated pretty much the same way as you were. I do not think I am bipolar but have a severe case of PTSD and depression.

Upon my follow up visit with the primary care doctor I let him know my feed back. I said this is a sad day to know that no one has the time on day for you unless you are ready to jump off a building i.e. you know what I am talking about. I let him know I had found my own therapist. This therapist has help me more than anyone I have seen in 17 years of therapy with EMDR treatments. I personally have seen several therapist and psychologist. I do not like cognitive behavioral therapy the EMDR treatments works much better it takes time but I can already see a difference in only a few months.

We as an aging society need more people going into this field of work with kindness and compassion for those who are hurting. This is a great field for college students...

Hugs
💗
Vega Girl 1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote