View Single Post
highnrg1

Member Since Jun 2016
8 hugs
given
Default Jun 25, 2016 at 01:07 AM

I am a 50 year old female (fit and slender) and I am fantasizing more and more about exposing my breasts (and possibly other parts) to unmarried adult males around my age. I think about this very frequently, especially when I am driving.

I have never acted on this until very recently. When I am on long car trips and am far away from home, I have exposed my breasts a few times (partially and fully) as I slowly pass a few truckers (only if no other vehicles are around). I have a fantasy that a trucker motions for me to pull over and we have sex. Another fantasy I have it that I go to the movies wearing a provocative outfit and meet a stranger and he fondles my breasts and fingers me throughout the entire movie and then we go our separate ways, anonymously.

Between my separation and divorce, I have not had sex for 5 and 1/2 years. I definitely do not want to have a relationship with anyone right now. But my fantasies are increasing and I am horny much more often and am masturbating several times a day, fantasizing. I think I am really craving sex.

Is it ever okay to have casual sexual encounters? And if so, is there a safe way to do so? I do not want to have anyone come to my home (I have had several stalkers in the past), but I am leery about going to a stranger's home or meeting at a hotel as well. Should I just resign myself to fantasizing and self-pleasuring until I am ready to be in a relationship?

Any advice would be very welcomed! Thanks!
highnrg1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks